Thursday, October 6, 2011

Questions about Interview

Basic information:

1. What country are your from?
I want to know my interviewees country.

2. What major do you take?
I am interested in their direction of studying.

3. What's the weather or climate like in your hometown?
Because in my country, different regions have different climate, I want to know some information about their country.

Education:

4. How many languages do you take in school?
I heard some students were required to learn more than two languages in their counteies, so I am curious about their countriessituation.

5. What do you think of the training you got in your school?
I want to know what kind of knowledge do they learn.

6. How do you like your life in different level of your school?
I want to compare the studying experience in my country to other country.

7. How many students per class in different level of your school?
In my country, there are about 50 students per class from elementary to high school, so I am curious about other countries.

Sports

8. What are the traditional ways to relax in your country?
I want to know wheher they use qiuet ways to relax, such as playing chess, or other some interesting ways.

9. What kind of sports do you taken as usual?
I am curious about their interested sports.

10. What is the most popular sport in your country?
I want to know some information about the sports.

Food

11. What main food do you usually eat?
I am interested their food.

12. What taste do you often eat?
because in my hometown, people often eat sweet food, and I want to know if they are the same as us.

13. Does your country have some food to be forbidden?
I heard some people do not eat beef in their country, so I want to know if their country have the same rules in food.

Family

14. How many people in your family?
Because in my country, most families just can have only child, and I want to know how many members do they usually have in their family.

15. What do most women do after they get married?
I want to know whether men work for their family or both of men and women get jobs after they get married.

Transportation

16. What transportation do most people use?
In my country, most of people use bicycle,so I want to know the situation about other country.

17. How is the urban traffic problems in your countey?
I want to know the situation about their public order.

Culture:

18. What kind of parties do your country have?
I want to know how does their government work.

19. what is the main religion in your country?
I want to know which religion do most of them believe in.

20. how many races are there in your country?
I am interested about their multi-culture information.

No comments:

Post a Comment